"Personal data" is data that identifies you as an individual or is related to an identifiable individual. We collect personal data in various ways on our website (web, mobile, touch pad), through the creation of a pro account, sending contact forms and automatically when you browse our site.
Which data do we collect, how and why?
The Professional Area is reserved to health professionals. It allows you to have access to resources such as detailed documents on the technique, brochures, processes, videos ... For this, you simply need to create a personal account indicating :
Last Name *, First Name *, Institution *, Phone, Country *, City *, Email Address *, Password * (* Required Entry)
Those data allow us to understand which health professionals are interested in our technique and allow us to get in touch very punctually with you if needed.
Our website gives you the opportunity to get in touch with AnatomikModeling or any referral surgeons through a contact form, to obtain more information on the technique or to take an appointment for a consultation.
Through this form we collect the following data in order to answer you:
Last Name *, First Name *, Phone, Country *, City *, Email Address *, Message * (* Required Entry)
Institution * (only for health professionals)
We collect data when you want to subscribe to our newsletter. Our newsletter is sent every 3 months to inform health professionals of our developments and new innovations in the fields of medical and 3D technology.
In this case, we collect the following data:
Name *, First name *, Email *, Country *, City *, Institution *
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link on the bottom of the newsletter "unsuscribe from this list" or by writing to our data controller.
Finally we collect data in an automated way according to your browsing on our website (cookies). More information are available in our "cookies policy".
|WE DO NOT USE YOUR DATA TO ASSIGN OR TO SELL TO THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT USE YOUR DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES EITHER.|
Shelflife of your data
In accordance with the GDPR, all data collected through the website http://www.anatomikmodeling.com are kept for the time necessary to achieve a goal. They are subsequently deleted or they undergo a process of anonymization.
The statistical data are kept for a period of 26 months, ie less than 3 years.
Other data from the contact form, the creation of a personal account and the newsletter are kept for a period of 10 years.
How are your data protected and who has access to it?
The security of your data is a priority for AnatomikModeling. We are committed to do the best to ensure a maximum protection.
For this and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, theft and manipulation of data, we control the access of users to our secure servers. We use measures of traceability and data backup, encryption and protection measures of our premises.
The marketing manager of AnatomikModeling has access to statistics to perform analyzes.
The customer relationship manager has access to data to process requests for information and therefore to communicate with you.
|It is important to insist on the fact that we do not send your data to commercial or advertising actors.|
What are your rights?
In accordance with the current European regulations on data protection, AnatomikModeling ensures your various rights:
- Right of access: any user has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him / her are processed (Article 15).
- Right of retention or erasure ("right to be forgotten"): right to obtain the erasure or modification of personal data when they are inaccurate (Article 17).
- Right of portability: any user has the right to transmit its data to another controller in the various situations set out in article 20.
- Right to limitation of treatment: Right to limit processing where the accuracy of personal data is disputed (Article 18).
- Right of opposition: right to object at any time, for reasons relating to any particular situation, to data processing based on article 6 (Article 21).
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: each user has the right to file a complaint with the CNIL concerning the various data processing activities.
To exercise your rights you can contact our manager of personal data processing. His contact details are given below
The user is informed that during his visits to the site www.anatomikmodeling.com, cookies may be automatically installed on his computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance and statistical analysis.
On the website, 3 actors lodge cookies:
- the hosting provider files for statistical purposes
- Google drops some for statistical purposes
- The AnatomikModeling website (Drupal) also drops some cookies to ensure the proper functioning and monitoring of the site (identification, user session in particular).
Cookies collected are essential for the use of the site. Other cookies are intended to improve the use of the website, they include:
- Measurement of the number of visitors to the site and the different pages
- Possibility to have access to the pro account
- Recognition of your display preferences such as the language used
- Implementation of security measures
- Allowance of sharing on social medias
The non-installation of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
When you first login, a banner at the bottom of the page will allow you to accept all cookies or customize them. Customize my cookies
Contact details of the personal data controler
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, you can always contact our personal data controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact him by writing at the following address:
DPO - AnatomikModeling - 19 rue Jean Mermoz - 31100 Toulouse - France
If so, you must specify which data you want to delete, modify or update. And attach to your mail a copy of a piece of identification to prove your identity.